Why pet insurance?
- Every year more than one in three pets falls ill or is injured.
- A visit to the pet emergency room can cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
- Many people are not financially able to afford the high level of care that modern veterinary medicine can provide to improve or extend their pets’ lives.
What's Included in pet insurance?
- Prescription drug coverage
- Diagnostic testing and imaging (X-ray, ultrasound, MRI)
- ER and specialist care
- Surgery, hospitalization and nursing care
- Treatment for breed-specific conditions
- Prosthetic limbs and devices including mobility aids
- Cancer treatment
- Alternative therapies and rehabilitation